Is your home’s water heater not keeping up with your needs? Say goodbye to running out of hot water in the middle of a shower and hello to increased energy efficiency with a new tankless water heater.
Tankless, or on-demand, water heaters are some of the most efficient water heater models you can buy, and they offer several benefits for Texas homeowners that traditional tank water heaters can’t compete with.
Whether your home’s water heater is broken or aging or it’s just time for a new one, the expert plumbers at O’Bryan Plumbing Services can help you through every step of the process — from choosing the best water heater for your home through installation.
Call to learn more about our tankless water heaters in Dallas, Plano, Allen, or surrounding areas or schedule an appointment.
Our Tankless Water Heater Services
When it comes to water heaters, our plumbers can do it all, and do it right. As one of the highest-rated and most trusted full-service plumbing companies serving Plano, Allen, and North Dallas, you can be confident when you choose O’Bryan Plumbing Services for:
- Tankless water heater installation: Replacing your old, inefficient model with a new tankless water heater? Our experts can correctly size, install, and inspect your new water heater to help you enjoy on-demand comfort and energy savings for years to come. Contact us for an installation in the Plano, Allen, and North Dallas areas.
- Tankless water heater maintenance: Just like your car needs the occasional tune-up to keep it running at its best, most manufacturers recommend scheduling tankless water heater maintenance once a year. This ensures all parts are functioning properly, keeps it energy-efficient, and helps detect any minor problems before they get worse. Our maintenance includes cleaning your tank, flushing and draining the water heater, removing the filter and cleaning out the housing and inside screen, and more.
- Tankless water heater repair: Tankless water heaters, although they use advanced technology, can still need repairs sometimes. Whether you’re experiencing temperature or water flow problems, or any other issues, our expert plumbers can assess the problem and provide prompt and reliable tankless water heater repair.
Why Choose a Tankless Water Heater?
After you’ve decided it’s time to replace your water heater, the next step is to choose which type to install. Tankless water heaters have many more benefits compared to traditional tank water heaters, including:
- Smaller size: Because they don’t need to store 20 to 80 gallons of hot water, tankless water heaters are much smaller than tank storage systems. This makes them more versatile and allows them to be installed in more places.
- Long life span: Tankless water heaters can last 20 or more years with proper maintenance, and typically have longer warranties than traditional water heaters. Although the upfront cost can be a bit more, the return on investment make these a worthwhile option for Plano homeowners.
- Energy efficiency: According to the U.S. Department of Energy, tankless water heaters can be 24% to 34% more energy-efficient than conventional storage tank water heaters. Those energy savings can really add up.
- On-demand: Traditional tank water heaters store hot water constantly, which means that even when you’re not using hot water, you’re paying money. Tankless water heaters can provide two to three gallons of hot water per minute, so you’re only paying to heat water when you need it.
Tankless water heaters save money, time, and space. Schedule an appointment today.
Choose O’Bryan Plumbing Services for Tankless Water Heaters in Plano & Allen, TX
Our expert plumbers can help answer any questions you have about choosing a tankless water heater in Plano, Allen, or surrounding areas.
Call 972-727-6364 to learn more about our tankless water heaters in Plano, Allen, Parker, Richardson, Wylie, or surrounding areas.