Toilet Services for Your Carrollton, TX, Home or Business
Modern homes often have multiple bathrooms, each with its own toilet and plumbing systems. From clogs and leaks to constant running or noisy operation, toilet problems can be inconvenient and cause quite a bit of damage in some scenarios.
At O’Bryan Plumbing Services, we can help with any toilet problem you may have. We offer toilet installation, replacement, and repair, as well as clog removal and maintenance.
We serve homeowners throughout the Allen and Plano area, including McKinney, Murphy, Fairview, and surrounding communities. Established over 40 years ago, we can meet all your residential or commercial plumbing needs.
Toilet Repair & Maintenance
Problems with your toilet can lead to costly water damage or significantly higher water bills. At O’Bryan Plumbing Services, we offer complete toilet repair and maintenance, and we can handle any toilet problem, major or minor.
Call our team right away if you notice:
- Leaks from the water inlet or supply lines: We can install new supply lines or a new fill valve to stop exterior water supply leaks.
- Leaks from the base of the toilet: A new wax ring or flange repairs may be necessary to seal leaks from the base of the toilet.
- Leaks from the bottom of the tank: A new tank gasket can seal most tank leaks.
- Improper or weak flushing: The fill valve or float may need to be adjusted or replaced to ensure there’s enough water for a complete flush.
- Low water levels in the tank: A fill valve adjustment or a new fill valve can ensure proper water levels.
- Constant running or excessive noise: An adjustment to the flapper chain or a new flapper may be necessary to stop water leaking into the bowl.
- Clogs or slow flushing: Have a stubborn clog or a toilet that flushes slowly? Our experts have the equipment to remove clogs, clean drains, and inspect for more serious problems.
Schedule Toilet Maintenance & Repairs in Plano & Carrollton, TX
When you need cost-effective, professional toilet services in the Allen or Carrollton, Texas, area, look no further than O’Bryan Plumbing Services.
Our expert plumbers are happy to help with all your plumbing needs, from toilet installations and repairs to water line installations and leak repairs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions we receive about toilet maintenance and repairs include:
Why does my toilet keep leaking at the base?
Why is there low water pressure in my toilet?
Can I replace a toilet flapper on my own, and how often should it be replaced?