When seeking gas line services in Collin or Dallas County, you want a service team that is going to treat you right—a team that offers leading services, top-of-the-line products, and a customer-focused approach and backs it all up with a full-service guarantee! Looking for specialists that can take care of all your gas line needs near Dallas? If so, you can stop your search right now—you just found the leading gas line service pros at O’Bryan Plumbing Services!
For years, we’ve been offering home and business owners the best in gas line installation, inspection, and repair services. Whether you’re seeking support or a full system design and installation, our family-owned and -operated company is ready to bring you the reliable results and quality you deserve.
Gas Line Installers in Plano & Allen
A new gas line is about considerably more than just popping in some piping and moving on. A new gas line has to be carefully designed, installed, and inspected for quality assurance and reliable function. At O’Bryan Plumbing Services, we take your needs seriously, and we take every possible step to ensure your gas line installation meets your needs and expectations.
We offer full gas line installation and gas line replacement services, making us a one-stop shop that can meet all of your gas line needs. Whether you’re looking for a simple system capable of powering small appliances or a full gas line system for home heating, we’re the professionals you can count on to do the job right.
Things to keep in mind when installing gas lines
- It absolutely must be performed by professionals: Whenever you’re dealing with any appliance that uses natural gas, you must have the service performed by licensed professionals. This is both for your safety and for your house to stay up to code. In some jurisdictions, it’s illegal for anyone to work on an appliance connected to a gas main without proper licensing.
- Corroded piping needs replacement: Although gas pipes are made of durable material, older pipes are made of a material that is more susceptible to corrosion over time.
- Add new appliances during the installation: Even if you already have natural gas pipes in your home, you should still install new appliances during the installation process. If you previously used an electric furnace, you could switch to a new gas furnace. If you previously used natural gas for your heater, you should consider adding a gas stove and oven.
Gas Line Inspection & Gas Line Leak Repair
Natural gas and propane are excellent resources that boast considerable cost efficiency and versatility. However, they demand respect and care, and any complications that are left unattended can pose a very real and serious risk. We care about the safety of our clients, and that’s why we offer a full suite of inspection and leak repair services.
Watch out for any of these common signs of a gas line leak:
- A rotten egg or sulfurous smell. Though natural gas has no odor of its own, the companies that supply it add a chemical called mercaptan to gas to aid in detecting leaks. The chemical is responsible for the sulfur/egg odor.
- Dead plants and landscaping. Natural gas escaping a line will kill plants within a single day, making it a good sign to watch for!
- Hissing noises. Noticing a hissing sound in your home with no obvious source? Check your gas lines first! If you spot an issue, it’s wise to shut off your gas and call for repair ASAP.
If you’re looking to schedule a gas line inspection “near me,” look no further than O’Bryan Plumbing Services.
Natural Gas Plumbers in Plano & Allen
As a full-service plumbing contractor serving Allen and Plano, our team is proud to provide you with all of the natural gas access and support services you need. Whether you’re looking for complete installation or timely repair, O’Bryan Plumbing Services is the only name you need to know!
If you suspect a problem with your gas line or are experiencing any of the signs of a leak, call our team at 972-727-6364 now!