Water heaters are one of the leading consumers of energy in a typical home, and that is especially true if they have not been serviced recently. Routine maintenance helps to keep your water heater as efficient as possible while maximizing its service life and ensuring it has the performance to provide a steady supply of hot water. At O’Bryan Plumbing Services, we can help you keep your water heater working like new with preventive water heater maintenance services at least once a year.
Our company has been serving Plano, Allen, Richardson, and North Dallas since 1982, offering a full line of residential and commercial plumbing services. Our company has earned a reputation for great service, fair pricing, and competitive warranties on our products, and we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our plumbing services.
To schedule water heater services in Plano, Allen, or the surrounding areas, call O’Bryan Plumbing Services today at 972-727-6364 or contact us online.
Why Is Maintenance Important for Your Water Heater?
Whether you have a gas or electric water heater, one with a tank or a tankless model, it requires periodic maintenance to stay clean, efficient, and performing properly. Our water heater maintenance services at O’Bryan Plumbing Services can help to:
- Improve water heater performance – When your water heater is clean and operating efficiently, it can provide its full, rated capacity and keep your hot water at the perfect temperature.
- Keep it operating efficiently – Whether your water heater uses gas, propane, or electricity, it consumes plenty of energy, and that amount will creep up as it ages. Regular maintenance helps to keep your energy usage and utility costs as low as possible.
- Prevent problems – Routine maintenance prompts identifying potential defects early, which can result in preventative replacement of damaged components before they fail. This can increase the reliability of your water heater, extend its service life, and help to keep the hot water flowing with fewer problems.
- Avoid premature failure – Regular flushing of the storage tank or heat exchanger helps to prevent corrosion, mineral accumulations, sediment buildups, and scale that could lead to the premature failure and replacement of your water heater.
Would you like to learn more about the benefits of water heater maintenance? Contact our team at O’Bryan Plumbing Services today.
Water Heater Maintenance Services in Plano, TX
Make sure your water heater is ready when you need it. Sign up for water heater maintenance from O’Bryan Plumbing Services. Our experts will provide the care your water heater needs for maximum performance and efficiency. Suggested water heater maintenance services are typically on a case-by-case basis, by may include:
- A full assessment of the water heater
- Testing thermostat operation
- Inspecting the temperature and pressure relief valve for leaks
- Testing the drain valve for proper operation
- Flushing the tank on storage tank water heaters
- Flushing the heat exchanger on tankless water heaters
- Checking the condition of the anode rod
- Inspecting electrical connections
- Testing the gas valve, igniter, and flame sensor on gas models
- Testing the pilot light and thermocouple on older gas water heaters
- Inspecting the flue and heat exchanger
- Testing the heating elements on electric water heaters
If any problems are found, we offer complete water heater repair and replacement services. To schedule water heater maintenance anywhere in Plano, Allen, McKinney, Frisco, or the surrounding areas, contact our team today.
Schedule Water Heater Services in Allen & Plano, TX
Is your water heater on the fritz? Need some routine maintenance? Trust our experts at O’Bryan Plumbing Services.
Call us today at 972-727-6364 or contact us online for water heater services in Dallas, Allen, or Plano!