Call 972-727-6364 to Schedule a Repair Service with Our Plumbers in Collin County & Dallas County
O’Bryan Plumbing Services has a team of plumbers near Plano ready to help you with your plumbing repair! Whether you have a leak, a clogged drain, or a water heater that’s giving you trouble, our friendly plumbers can diagnose and repair all brands of plumbing equipment and fixtures.
When you need a plumbing repair in Plano, Allen, or a surrounding area, our expert plumbers are close by to resolve your problem quickly and efficiently.
Our Comprehensive Plumbing Repair Services
The trusted plumbers at O’Bryan Plumbing Services have years of experience with plumbing repairs in Plano, Allen, and the surrounding areas. Call us for:
- Drain cleaning (unclog drains)
- Water heater repair
- Sewer leak detection and repair
- Leak repairs
- Shower and bathtub repair
- Faucet and sink repair
- And more!
Water Heater Repair
If you see, hear, or smell anything unusual coming from your home’s water heater, reach out to us right away. Whether your water heater is not hot enough, not producing enough hot water, or not working at all, our plumbers can help diagnose and solve your problem on any brand or type of water heater. Some signs of failing water heaters include less hot water than normal, water leaking from the heater, dirty water, and rust or corrosion on the bottom of the tank.
Sewer Leak Detection & Repair
What are the signs of a broken sewer pipe? We hear this question a lot! If you are experiencing any of the following, you may have a broken sewer pipe:
- Sewage backup
- Gas odor
- Mold problem
- Slow drain
- Foundation cracks
Sewer and water line problems should be professionally repaired as soon as possible. At O’Bryan Plumbing Services, we use the latest camera and video technology to help identify the source of the problem. This allows us to assess the problem quickly and get a full picture of the necessary repair work before breaking ground.
Choose O’Bryan Plumbing Services for Plumbing Repair in Allen or Plano, TX
Since 1982, O’Bryan Plumbing Services has been providing high-quality plumbing repairs in Plano, Allen, and the surrounding areas. We are dedicated to customer satisfaction with every job we take on, proven by our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our experts can diagnose your plumbing problem and provide professional repair service to get your home’s plumbing system back to normal in no time!
Call us today at 972-727-6364 to schedule plumbing repair in Plano, Allen, or the surrounding areas.
Some of the frequently asked questions we receive about plumbing repair in Allen, Plano, and McKinney, TX communities include:
Do I need to repair or replace my pipes?
Pipes get brittle and break easily with age. Typical PVC pipes last about 26-40 years.
Signs you need to replace your pipes include:
- Rusty water – If your pipes are made of metal, this is a sign of deterioration in your pipes or your water heater. Both require a professional plumbing installation.
- Too many repairs – If you’re spending hundreds of dollars on plumbing repairs several times a year, you should consider installing a new plumbing system.
Other signs of plumbing problems include:
- Foul odors
- Lead (in pipes that were installed before 1978)
- Low water pressure
- Staining on walls/underneath pipes
- Visible damage/deterioration (look for dents, flaking or peeling, and discoloration on pipes)
How can I tell if I have a plumbing leak?
The obvious signs of a plumbing leak are water-stained walls, drips, pooling on floors, or smells. Here’s how to detect a “hidden” plumbing leak:
- Hear running water when everything’s off
- Mold/mildew near plumbing fixtures
- Warm/damp spot on floor
- Water bills increase
- Wet spots/pooling in yard
How do I know if I need professional plumbing repair?
Some DIY plumbing solutions include:
- Caulking around bathtub/sink
- Replacing a showerhead
- Unclogging a drain using your plunger or baking soda/vinegar mixture
If these traditional methods don’t work then you may have a serious drain clog in your main water line or piping. It’s tempting to want to clear the issue yourself but the situation may worsen. Be sure to consult a professional before doing any work yourself. We use a variety of tools to resolve your plumbing issues, including sewer camera inspections, hydro jetting, and tree root removal.
When should I call a professional plumber?
Call your local plumber immediately if:
- Drainage line leaking
- No water coming from fixtures
- Smell sewer gas
- Water heater leaking gas
- Water supply line leaking
Common signs of drain clogs and water line issues include:
- Backups in sink/toilet, tub/shower
- Bad odor from sinks/drains
- Leak from outside sewer pipe
- Leaking under toilet
- Slow-draining sink/toilet, tub/shower
- Toilet bubbling
- Water pools near washer/dishwasher