O’Bryan Plumbing Services is a rapidly growing full-service residential and commercial plumbing company in Collin County and has been in business since 1982. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and remain dedicated to maintaining a positive and customer-focused work environment. We are committed to offering a promising work environment by emphasizing advancement from within and by promoting the professional development, education, and licensure of our technicians. If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity, consider joining our safe, fun, and award winning team!
- Signing Bonus
- Competitive Compensation Packages
- Performance Bonuses
- Potential for Advancement in a Rapidly Growing Company
- Company Benefits
- Healthcare Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Commitment to Highest Standards of Customer Service and Work Ethics
- We Pay for Annual Continuing Education and Renewal
- All Employees Will be Treated like an Individual, Not a Number
- Professional Customer Service Skills
- Good Work Ethic
- Clean-Cut, Well Groomed Appearance
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Plumbing License (Tradesman, Journeyman, or Master)
- Desire to Learn the Plumbing Trade
- Desire to Build a Long Term Career
- Military service is a plus, but not required
To apply for a career opportunity at O’Bryan Plumbing Services, please complete the following form and paste your resume or you can email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a career in plumbing? O’Bryan Plumbing Services is hiring plumbers in Allen, TX. We serve Collin County and Dallas County including the following cities: Allen, Plano, Richardson, Dallas, McKinney, Frisco, Lucas, Fairview, and Garland, Texas. Be a part of a growing family-owned and operated plumbing company. We look forward to hearing from you!